November 10, 2012

The Inspiration

You can dance, every dance with the guy
Who gives you the eye,let him hold you tight
You can smile, every smile for the man
Who held your hand neath the pale moon light
But don't forget who's takin' you home
And in whose arms you're gonna be
So darlin' save the last dance for me...

Michael Bublé made me fall in love with the song and it's his version I was listening to while plotting Cupid's Trick. "The Man Who Can't Be Moved" by The Script also inspired me to write Cupid's Arrow. "Prettiest Friend" by Jason Mraz also helps. Then, "Creep" by Radiohead was my song for Hugo's point of view as I write Cupid's Target.

I am thankful for every human being who could compose a great song. Songs are often my source for inspirations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 The Chronicles of Cupid, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena